Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday!

Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week! I have no idea why really. Maybe because my week creeps along until Wednesday, I guess that is why it is called hump day. Monday isn't my favorite day of the week, but Tuesday I detest! Every Tuesday when I wake up I think it is Wednesday and when I realize it is really Tuesday I say, "I HATE Tuesdays!" I know I am wishing my life away, but I just really could skip Tuesday altogether!

Tuesday will not be the enemy after next Tuesday though. Then it will be summer break and EVERY day will be a glorious one! :) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE teaching, but I LOVE being home with my kids more!

I am so ready to be home with my boys. I am ready for Kaleb to be home with us. I am ready to head to the public pool a couple times a week and to my mom's pool the other days. I am ready to not have an alarm clock, except for Kaden. I am ready to stay in my pjs until 9am, or 10, or 11, or all day! I am ready to have my boys back on their schedules. I am ready to know exactly what is going on each day. I am ready for baseball and tee-ball games. I am ready for Disney World. I am READY for summer. I wish summer never ended! (I am also ready to see if Kaleb does come here for school next year. I am not sure I can handle him talking it up and changing his mind again this year. I know he will be happier here. I know he will have a much better life here. I HOPE he makes the best decision.)

No comments:

Post a Comment