Wednesday, April 21, 2010

K2isms

K2 is quite the comedian and I plan to start getting his "sayings" down to remember:

This past weekend after asking J a million questions, really basically the same two or three questions over and over in different ways, J started "tuning" K2 out. Finally, K2 says, "dad, do you hear me?" To which J replied, "nope." So, K2, being the comedian he is, says, "well dad, you better go see a doctor about why your ears aren't working." OMG! I about rolled in the floor laughing. Of course, he doesn't know why he is so funny because he is not trying to be funny. He is a just a brutally honest child that is only speak the truth as he knows it.

Well fast forward a couple of days and I got my turn. The boys were being especially "trying" Monday evening. After a day full of dealing with middle school students I am ready to relax and enjoy my children. Well, Monday evening their idea of enjoyment was running around, screaming, fighting and making a huge mess! Finally, after getting on to the boys what felt like 100 times I said, "I am sick of this!" What was K2's reply you might ask? Well it was simply, "you better go to the doctor if you are getting sick mommy. You don't want a fever and an ear infection." Got me! Oh boy did he get me!

Children are sweet. K2 was sincerely worried that I was getting sick and wanted me to avoid it. The sweet innocence of childhood, where does it go?

K2's says many funny things, so look forward to many more K2isms. My brother says K2 should write a book. Since I don't think a 4 year old is capable of writing a book, I will record his sayings for him. Who knows, maybe one day he will use the information to write a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment