Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Beginning

This is just my introduction blog.  I have decided to start a blog because an awesome friend has inspired me to.  She has such an awesome story from the beginning to now on her blog.  Check it out www.katbass.blogspot.com

Me~I am Randi.  I have been married to my husband, J for 9 years.  I have a terrific step-son K1.  Then we have 2 awesome boys K2 and K3!  I will finally receive my BSED in May.  I am very excited for that.  It has taken awhile but I am finally there.  I am completing my last leg of student teaching right now in middle school.  This semester has been hard on me because I have been used to being a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom).  It hasn't been easy being away from my kiddos.

J~J works hard for our family, he works construction.  He makes sure that I do not have to work and we live comfortably enough.  We take nice vacations and pay for everything in cash.  We live within our means, if we can't pay cash for it then we don't need it.

K1~is 10.  He is so full of energy.  He is truly a blessing that came with J.  K1 has ADHD so sometimes things can get a bit trying, but we work through it and move on.  His mother isn't the greatest about sending his meds but we cope and have a great time regardless.  We just stay busy and things seem to go fine.  K1 loves playing baseball in the summer with his friends and we enjoy taking him and watching.  He also loves riding his four wheeler.

K2~is 4.  He is the sweetest and most loving child in the world.  He always wants hugs and still loves to cuddle.  He really loves Bass Pro toys, in fact there are no more that we can buy because he has them all.  K2 will be playing T-ball this summer and I am really excited for him.  He has pre-school screening in the beginning of May and I really hope he gets in.

K3~is 1 he will be 2 in July.  He has grown crazy fast and is the dare devil.  He would dive head first off the couch if we let him!  He is full of energy and a lot of fun.  He also likes to cuddle but probably not as much as K3.  He wants to do everything that K2 does and follows him everywhere.  He likes to crawl in be with K2 every morning and snuggle with him.  I hope they are the best of friends for life, I think they will be.  K3 loves MICKEY MOUSE!  He has several and loves to watch the show.

That is our little family in a nutshell.  I hope I keep up on this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment