Friday, April 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday...on Friday

Yeah, so I was out and about yesterday and couldn't post a thankful Thursday so you are getting it today:

What am I thankful for?  Well of course there is the obvious, my children and husband.  I am thankful that we are all currently in good health.  I am thankful that I have a terrific husband that works so hard to provide for us.

I am also thankful for good friends.  Going to college not only provided me with an education, but also with good friends.  I am thankful that yesterday our meeting lasted 10 minutes and we were able to shop the entire day.  I had strict orders from my husband to shop for me!  I am thankful he is sweet like that, sometimes I don't listen so well.  It is hard for me to shop for myself.  I did come home with a new shirt, flip-flops and a pair of capris.  I also came home with oodles of clothes for my boys.  Yep, spent most of the money on them :).

I am thankful that my semester of student teaching is almost over.  While I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience I am ready to be done.  Even though 3% of graduates in Missouri with an education degree this year will get a job I am still thankful.  I am happy to have my degree and I will get a job, somewhere, I have too.  I am also thankful that if I don't get a job I have been asked to cover my current cooperating teacher's maternity leave the first 6-12 weeks of next school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment