Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All about K2

K2. What to say about K2? I found out I was pregnant with K2 on mother's day 2005. Wow! What a present that was! We had tried for quite some time to get pregnant and I had pretty much given up all hope. Surprise! :)

K2 was born on December 1, 2005. He was due on November 24 but wanted to wait until December. I went in for an induction on November 30 at 8:00 a.m. Finally at 11 that night my water broke. Karson was born at 9:04 a.m. He was 6 lbs 11.5 oz and 21 inches long.

He was an awesome baby and started sleeping through the night at five weeks old. What a gift that was for mommy. I stayed home with him until he was almost 2 years old. Then I resumed going to classes again, but only two days a week. It was hard leaving him that much.

K1 lived with us at that time and was and still is an awesome big brother. K2 absolutely adored K1 and still does.

K2 is 4 now, yes 4! I am not quite sure where the time has went. It seems like he should still be K3's size.

K2 loves to play with Bass Pro toys. He has pretty much all of them. If he doesn't have one that is because they don't sell it anywhere. I am not sure why he has all the other 500 million other toys in his room. He really enjoys watching Phineas Ferb with K1.

K2 is quite an eater. He like broccoli, yes broccoli, but there are a lot of other foods that he should like that he doesn't.

K2 is one of the most loving children you will ever meet. He is constantly giving hugs and telling me how much he loves me. His newest thing is "I love you all the way to the rainbow and back mommy." Melts my heart. He is going to be quite the charmer when he gets older.

K2 is so smart! With all the problems that K1 has I worry all the time about my other two. I hope school is not a struggle for them like it is for K1. I want them to love school and love learning. I want it to be easy for them like it was for me and my brothers.

K2 does have some fear of going to school. He doesn't know anything besides staying home. Even their babysitter now comes to our house. I hope he does well, adjusts well.

K2 likes to use big words. He loves the word ferocious. He also says many more that for some reason I cannot think of right now, but I am sure I will share them some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment