Thursday, April 15, 2010

Disney, here we come!!

On June 11 at 4:00 a.m. we will be part of a caravan to Disney World!  We are going with my mom, dad, 2 brothers, their girlfriends and my nephew.  Should make for an interesting trip.  We are all staying at different Disney resorts, but we plan to spend a lot of time together.

We are staying in the All Star Movies Resort.  The boys have looked at the pictures online and are very excited!  K2 actually picked the resort.  I cannot wait to see K3's face when he sees the "real" Mickey Mouse!

I am also going to get to meet some awesome friends that I have made online in the last 4 years.  I am very excited to meet them and hope they are as excited as I am.

We have less than 2 months until our trip and we are very excited.  We have started planning what to pack and things to get to keep the kids entertained.  I think it will be great, but I am sure there will be some meltdowns along the way!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Cant wait!!! Let me know if you have any packing or planning questions! We are looking forward to meeting up for a fun visit! :)

    ReplyDelete