Thursday, March 31, 2011

If you're fat and you know it...











DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! :) That is what I have doing. Been going at this whole weightloss thing for 5 weeks I think. I have lost 20 lbs! 20 lbs!!!! I have never stuck to a "diet" for this long! Maybe because I am not depriving myself, just watching portions, making healthier choices, oh AND exercising! I exercising almost everyday and that makes me very happy! Justin has lost 24 lbs, but whatever, he is a guy! And he has an "active" job. :-P








I have been doing Leslie Sansone and Taebo:











I really enjoy all of these workouts. I want to get Leslie Sansone's Walking Bootcamp next! I would aslo like to get a Taebo DVD, just not sure which one! My Taebo's are on ahem, VHS!


I still am logging all my foods on www.myfitnesspal.com


I love the support I have from my friends and most importantly from my husband! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment