Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hmm...been awhile!

Man, it has been a long time since I last blogged. This may be due to the fact that I only had internet on my phone for the last year, until recently.

I am still subbing, I have applied for an online job and I am suppose to start the test tonight. This is exciting! I want this job something fierce, simply for materialistic reasons! lol I like making my own money and spending it on what I please :).

I have been dieting for a week. It is amazing the difference in how I feel after cutting so many calories and nasty things out of my diet! Justin is dieting right along with me, so this helps a lot! I must say though that a Krispy Creme Donut sounds delish!

Kaleb is still in IL, wish he was here. I hate the life he lives up there.

Karson is thriving in preschool. Learning to read amongst many other things! I am so surprised and the things he has learned and retained! :) Hopefully this means a positive school experience for him as opposed to Kaleb's experiences.

Kaden is growing soooooooo fast! He will be 3 in July! He has talked for a long time, but the past couple of months his speech has became so much more clear and understandable! He is so cute and so smart and soooo funny! Lights up my day everyday!

I love staying home so much with him. I am so lucky for all the time I have been allowed to spend with my children as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment