Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Winding down...

Well, the maternity leave I am covering is winding down. I won't lie, I am excited for some time off. Hopefully not too much time though. I hope to get many calls and stay busy, but I also hope to be home with Kaden some. I want to be able to help out in Karson's preschool class too.

I am truly going to miss most of my students. I am sure I will be called back to sub for the MS teachers. Being here this long makes the student seem like they are mine! I don't want to give them back. Well, I might give a couple back.

Also, we bought a fish tank last night! Why you might ask? I don't know! It was Justin's idea. Ofcourse, it sounds like a good idea to him because he won't be the one caring for it, just like the hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment