Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

As always, I am thankful for the health of my family. I am especially thankful after an update message that I received from www.skylersanders.com Go. Read. It will break your heart! I cry with almost every update. Hug your kids. Their health is not a guarantee.

I am thankful that Karson did well at preschool screening today. He got right up and went with them. I could tell he was a bit nervous to leave me, but he did it without complaint. They said he did fine! :) He told them a lot of stories about hunting and fishing! I can only imagine! :)

I am thankful that today is my last day of student teaching. I will miss the students, but I am ready to have my degree!!

I am thankful that Justin has a good paying job. I am a bit shaken by the fact that they are going off to work for a week next week. They have never done this and I must say I am sure it will be a stressful week for myself. It is my first week being a SAHM again. It is my first time to be away from my husband and my children to be, except for when I was in the hospital. But, I am THANKFUL he has that job!

I am thankful that the school year is winding down and Kaleb will be back home with us soon. We are going to have a terrific summer. I am going to keep praying that he stands by his decision to move here for the school year next year. I would appreciate it if you would do so also.

1 comment:

  1. MAJOR prayers that Kaleb commits to school with you guys next year! He will surely see and remember how wonderful life is at your house, and wont want to leave :) Loving keeping up with you here on the blog, and REALLY looking forward to meeting the whole fam next month :)

    ReplyDelete