Monday, May 3, 2010

Not me Monday!

Here we are again!  My last Monday as a student!!

I most certainly did not have several things happen this week and say to myself, "I need to write that down for my blog.  Nah, no way I would forget that!"  And I DID NOT forget them all!  Not ME!

I did not look in my mirror as I was driving down the road and see Karson licking the front of his sunglasses then wiping them clean on his shirt and just chuckle.  NOT ME!

I did not breathe a sigh of relief that Saturday was cleaning day when my grandparents came to check on us after the tornado came through.  I did not have a flashback to two hours prior when my house looked like the tornado had came through it.  NOT ME!

When my grandparents came to visit at 2 p.m. I was not embarrassed because Karson was still in just his underwear running around and playing.  NOT ME, no way am I that mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment